(1) The development is unbalanced and the overall product level is low. Although the products of individual companies have reached a very high level, and some of the products of individual companies have reached or are close to the international level, overall, the mold accuracy, cavity surface roughness, production cycle, life and other indicators are comparable to foreign advanced levels. There is a big gap than there is. The overall level, including production methods and corporate management, still has a gap of more than 10 years compared with foreign industrialized countries.
(2) The technological equipment is backward, and the organization and coordination ability is poor. Although some enterprises have advanced technological equipment through technological transformation in recent years, most enterprises still lag behind in technological equipment. More importantly, our corporate organization and coordination capabilities are poor, and it is difficult to integrate or mobilize social resources for our use, making it difficult to undertake relatively large projects.
(3) Most companies have weak development capabilities. On the one hand, the proportion of technical personnel is low and the level is not high enough; on the other hand, the investment in scientific research and development is low, and more importantly, the concept is backward and insufficient attention is paid to development.
(4) Management backwardness is more than technological backwardness. Technical backwardness is often easy to see, and management backwardness is sometimes difficult to realize. The management gap between domestic and foreign mold companies is very obvious, and the problems caused by the management gap are often more serious than the technical gap.
(5) The market demand is strong, production development is still difficult to keep up for a while, the contradiction between supply and demand is still difficult to solve for a while, and the situation of short supply will continue for some time, especially in the middle and high-end products. The contradiction is more prominent.
(6) It will take time to resolve the system and talent issues.